The Ory Platform (our new SaaS offering) is currently in early access and invite-only. We are using our hardened and proven open source stack (e.g. Ory Kratos), but some things are yet to be done:
- All data in the dashboard is synthetic.
- Personal Access Tokens are an interim solution for accessing our APIs. We will be migrating to mTLS and OAuth2 flows where applicable in the future.
- The Ory Proxy is in pilot phase and does not yet support Let's Encrypt and other advanced use cases.
- While our SRE team is working around the clock, we can currently not provide SLAs or availability guarantess.
- Documentation is lacking.
- Advanced configuration of Ory Kratos is currently not possible.
We have several things on the roadmap for this year:
- Multi-region deployments
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Offering Ory Keto
- Offering Ory Hydra
- Managed UI customizability
- Support configuration options from the open source
This list is going to expand and maintained in the future.