We believe that today's "digital identity" is fundamentally flawed. There are too many profiles, registration screens, passwords, privacy violations, data leaks, phishing attacks, and data mining operations out there. Our vision is to make the internet more secure and private with better software, open-source, and open knowledge. Ory is the largest open-source authentication and authorization (login, registration, MFA, permissions, OAuth2,...) ecosystem and community in the world. We develop open-source software and use it to build a scalable, easy-to-use, and secure cloud platform.
The Digital Campaign Manager is responsible for developing strategic plans for communicating Ory’s brand message on an international level to expand reach among prospects and customers across multiple channels. This includes development and execution of end-to-end, integrated B2B demand generation programs as well as building and maintaining a campaign calendar to plan and optimize data-driven demand generation campaigns.
- Position Type: Full Time
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Components: Google Suite, Hubspot, GitHub
- Conceptualize, execute and optimize data-driven demand generation campaigns to expand Ory’s reach among prospects and customers across multiple channels.
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns aligning with internal teams, develop audience segments and plan top-funnel virtual events.
- Analyze full-funnel campaign performance on an ongoing basis to continuously optimize results
- Collaborate to create impactful marketing content for our audience of developers and IT leaders.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure proper messaging, timing, and execution of multi-channel campaigns.
- Apply an experimentation mindset to marketing campaigns to test, learn and optimize; continuously conduct A/B testing across all channels.
- Build prescriptive persona-based buyer journeys that drive campaign strategy.
- Grow and shape Ory’s presence as a global brand with open source roots.
- Explore new channels for reaching relevant audiences for Ory Cloud.
- 3+ years experience in developing digital marketing campaigns.
- A deep understanding of customer and channel buying cycles.
- Strong project management, organizational, and communication skills.
- Strong writing skills and ability to explain technical concepts to a wide audience with varying levels of technical expertise.
- Experience with A/B testing, experiment design, campaign analysis (attribution reporting is a plus).
- A firm grasp of industry standards and emerging trends in digital marketing.
- An ability to self-manage and collaborate across teams.
- An ability to generate marketing insights and report key findings.
- A willingness to try out creative new ideas and iterate on them.
- Experience with CRM software (ideally Hubspot).
- Experience working in a B2B or Cloud software marketing team.
- Fluency in written and oral English.
Ory is an engineering company with a high degree of freedom and autonomy. You will be working with experienced, helpful, and talented peers who all share a deep passion for software.
Ory is just starting and there are countless opportunities and constant work in progress. We support each other in our curiosity and creativity which we pursue through thoughtful discussion, transparency, and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues. We want to work in a company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well.
We are looking for people with passion, curiosity, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience does not precisely match the job description. Your skills and curiosity will stand out and set you apart.
Interested? Drop us a short introductory email to firstname.lastname@example.org and please make sure to include a link to your GitHub profile.