With more than 20,000 members, Ory is the leading open-source authentication identity management, account registration, login and authorization ecosystem and community in the world. Ory’s flagship zero trust network “Ory Cloud” is a global, scalable and secure platform for managing identities and its distribution across various internet services including IoT and emerging Fintech systems. Ory is a modern software start-up founded in 2019 that promotes an open, diverse, and collaborative working culture.
You will work on one of the industry's most important code-bases, having a positive impact on hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
- Position type: Full Time
- Location: Munich, Germany / Remote (Timezone CET ± 3H)
- Components: Ory Cloud Console, Ory Website
- Design and implement simple intuitive user interfaces in partnership with designers.
- Write code for web-based applications, creating fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications.
- Develop and iterate on prototypes for web applications.
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed, scale and support diverse clients and devices.
- Write documentation in code, particularly for new user-facing features.
- Build libraries and frameworks to support web applications.
- Engage with back-end systems via APIs.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with web design and the fundamentals of user experience.
- Interest in the latest web standards and technologies.
Ory is an engineering company with a high degree of freedom and autonomy. You will be working with experienced, helpful, and talented peers who all share a deep passion for software.
Ory is just starting and there are countless opportunities and constant work in progress. We support each other in our curiosity and creativity which we pursue through thoughtful discussion, transparency, and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues. We want to work in a company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well.
We are looking for people with passion, curiosity, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience does not precisely match the job description. Your skills and curiosity will stand out and set you apart.
Interested? Drop us a short introductory email to firstname.lastname@example.org and please make sure to include a link to your GitHub profile.