With more than 20,000 members, Ory is the leading open-source authentication identity management, account registration, login and authorization ecosystem and community in the world. Ory’s flagship zero trust network “Ory Network” is a global, scalable and secure platform for managing identities and its distribution across various internet services including IoT and emerging Fintech systems. Ory is a modern software start-up founded in 2019 that promotes an open, diverse, and collaborative working culture.
You will work on one of the industry's most important code-bases, having a positive impact on hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
- Position type: Full Time
- Location: Munich, Germany / Remote (Timezone CET ± 3H)
- Components: Ory Console, Ory Open Source
- Design, build and maintain production code for the Ory Network and Ory Open Source, creating fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes.
- Collaborate with the Ory Open Source community to build and expand the Ory Open Source ecosystem.
- Devise innovative ideas for solving Ory customer problems and translate these ideas into technical designs.
- Provide technical leadership and solve end-to-end problems, for instance, software design, efficient implementation, and product offering.
- Write documentation in code and for new user-facing features.
- Mentor more junior software engineers.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience architecting and developing solutions to ambiguous problems.
- Experience working with Kubernetes and other Cloud IaaS, PaaS, or SaaS products.
- Interest in the latest web standards and technologies.
Ory is an engineering company with a high degree of freedom and autonomy. You will be working with experienced, helpful, and talented peers who all share a deep passion for software.
Ory is just starting and there are countless opportunities and constant work in progress. We support each other in our curiosity and creativity which we pursue through thoughtful discussion, transparency, and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues. We want to work in a company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well.
We are looking for people with passion, curiosity, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience does not precisely match the job description. Your skills and curiosity will stand out and set you apart.
Interested? Drop us a short introductory email to [email protected] and please make sure to include a link to your GitHub profile.