We believe that today's "digital identity" is fundamentally flawed. There are too many profiles, registration screens, passwords, privacy violations, data leaks, phishing attacks, and data mining operations out there. Our vision is to make the internet more secure and private with better software, open-source, and open knowledge. Ory is the largest open-source authentication and authorization (login, registration, MFA, permissions, OAuth2,...) ecosystem and community in the world. We develop open-source software and use it to build a scalable, easy-to-use, and secure cloud platform.
As Marketing Analyst, you will conceive of analytical and data-based ways to optimize Ory marketing initiatives and grow the Ory brand.
- Position Type: Full Time
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Components: Google Analytics (Data Studios), Hubspot, CMS platforms
- Perform digital marketing analysis about the Ory customer journey (on website), target groups & prospective customers, marketing efficiency (media efficiency, attribution modeling), and competition.
- Report on marketing analytics and key data, communicating across departments (i.e. sales, engineering, HR) to keep them informed about relevant insights.
- Define KPIs (ROI, ARR, MRR) and create standardized/automated reports using Google Data Studios and dashboards, combining different data sources to derive marketing strategies.
- Monitor and evaluate campaign performance and A/B testing experiments, deriving insights on how to improve impact, fine-tune marketing strategy, and inform budgeting decisions.
- A degree in economics, mathematics, business informatics, consumer insights or a related field.
- 4+ years of professional experience in data science, analytics, or marketing BI.
- Data-driven decision-making skills, particularly as they relate to marketing, customer journeys and digital marketing channels.
- Experience with marketing, analytics, reporting tools, and CMS platforms (i.e. Google Analytics, Data Studio).
- Great communication, collaboration, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Fluency in English.
Ory is an engineering company with a high degree of freedom and autonomy. You will be working with experienced, helpful, and talented peers who all share a deep passion for software.
Ory is just starting and there are countless opportunities and constant work in progress. We support each other in our curiosity and creativity which we pursue through thoughtful discussion, transparency, and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues. We want to work in a company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well.
We are looking for people with passion, curiosity, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience does not precisely match the job description. Your skills and curiosity will stand out and set you apart.
Interested? Drop us a short introductory email to email@example.com and please make sure to include a link to your GitHub profile.