With more than 20,000 members, Ory is the leading open-source authentication identity management, account registration, login and authorization ecosystem and community in the world. Ory’s flagship zero trust network “Ory Network” is a global, scalable and secure platform for managing identities and its distribution across various internet services including IoT and emerging Fintech systems. Ory is a modern software start-up founded in 2019 that promotes an open, diverse, and collaborative working culture.
You will talk to customers to understand their biggest problems and tailor solutions to solve them, having a positive impact on hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
- Position type: Full Time
- Location: Munich, Germany / Remote (Timezone CET ± 3H)
- Components: Ory Console, Ory Open Source
- Develop the sales pipeline from prospecting to meeting customers to closing sales.
- Become an expert on our brand, market, the Ory Network, and Ory Open Source products.
- Help set the tone for future hires and develop the sales and solutions team.
- Successful experience in a new business generation/inside sales role, or equivalent experience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical or technical subject field or equivalent experience.
- Strong attention to detail, communication, and writing skills.
- Fluent written and oral German and English skills (and any other languages are a plus).
- Experience with sales technology tools like Salesforce, Zapier, Hubspot, or others.
Ory is an engineering company with a high degree of freedom and autonomy. You will be working with experienced, helpful, and talented peers who all share a deep passion for software.
Ory is just starting and there are countless opportunities and constant work in progress. We support each other in our curiosity and creativity which we pursue through thoughtful discussion, transparency, and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues. We want to work in a company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well.
We are looking for people with passion, curiosity, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience does not precisely match the job description. Your skills and curiosity will stand out and set you apart.
Interested? Drop us a short introductory email to [email protected] and please make sure to include a link to your GitHub profile.