Sales Development Representative
We believe that today's "digital identity" is fundamentally flawed. There are too many profiles, registration screens, passwords, privacy violations, data leaks, phishing attacks, and data mining operations out there. Our vision is to make the internet more secure and private with better software, open-source, and open knowledge.
Ory is the largest open-source authentication and authorization (login, registration, MFA, permissions, OAuth2, ...) ecosystem and community in the world. We develop open-source software and use it to build a scalable, easy-to-use, and secure cloud platform. You will talk to customers to understand their biggest problems and tailor solutions to solve them, having a positive impact on hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
- Position type: Full Time
- Location: Munich, Germany / Remote (Timezone CET ± 3H)
- Components: Ory Cloud Console, Ory Open Source
What You'll Do
- Develop the sales pipeline from prospecting to meeting customers to closing sales.
- Become an expert on our brand, market, the Ory Cloud, and Ory Open Source products.
- Help set the tone for future hires and develop the sales and solutions team.
We’re looking for someone who has
- Successful experience in a new business generation/inside sales role, or equivalent experience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical or technical subject field or equivalent experience.
- Strong attention to detail, communication, and writing skills. Fluent written and spoken German and English skills, any other languages are a plus.
- Experience with sales technology tools like Salesforce, Zapier, Mautic, or others.
What’s it like to work at Ory?
Ory is an engineering company with a high degree of freedom and autonomy. You will be working with experienced, helpful, and talented peers who all share a deep passion for software.
Ory is just starting and there are countless opportunities and constant work in progress. We support each other in our curiosity and creativity which we pursue through thoughtful discussion, transparency, and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues. We want to work in a company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well.
We are looking for people with passion, curiosity, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience does not precisely match the job description. Your skills and curiosity will stand out and set you apart.
Interested? Drop us a short introductory email to email@example.com and please make sure to include a link to your GitHub profile.