With more than 20,000 members, Ory is the leading open-source authentication identity management, account registration, login and authorization ecosystem and community in the world. Ory’s flagship zero trust network “Ory Cloud” is a global, scalable and secure platform for managing identities and its distribution across various internet services including IoT and emerging Fintech systems. Ory is a modern software start-up founded in 2019 that promotes an open, diverse, and collaborative working culture.
As a senior performance marketing manager at Ory, you will be responsible for generating new customers and leads for the Ory Cloud through paid media channels. You will be responsible for strategy, execution excellence and accountability reporting. You will play a key role in the development of performance marketing and decide on key success factors. With product management and your marketing colleagues you will regularly assess the product and the market.
- Position Type: Full Time
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Components: Google Analytics, CMS Plattforms
- Ownership over the performance marketing of Ory.
- Creation of the performance marketing strategy and goals. This includes audience targeting, action plan, budgeting and performance analytics.
- Design and implementation of all performance marketing efforts and campaigns.
- Evaluating and deciding on software and tools for use in performance marketing.
- Setting up and optimizing relevant paid media channels such as Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads and other new advertising platforms relevant to the target group.
- Creative design of ads and landing pages as well as related A/B testing and performance analysis.
- Creating performance dashboards, analytics requirements and market intelligence reports.
- Conducting regular marketing insights sessions for your Ory colleagues.
- Participate in strategy sessions with Ory management.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- A strong passion for the internet and data privacy, security and transparency.
- A strong understanding of customer needs and a drive to provide them with sustainable solutions.
- Three to five years of professional experience in digital marketing.
- An excellent understanding of conversion funnels and customer journeys.
- Hands-on experience with marketing software, automations and tools.
- A strong affinity for data and strong analytical skills.
- Strong interest in marketing trends and best practices.
- Ideally marketing experience in SaaS, B2B or software environments.
Ory is an engineering company with a high degree of freedom and autonomy. You will be working with experienced, helpful, and talented peers who all share a deep passion for software.
Ory is just starting and there are countless opportunities and constant work in progress. We support each other in our curiosity and creativity which we pursue through thoughtful discussion, transparency, and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues. We want to work in a company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well.
We are looking for people with passion, curiosity, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience does not precisely match the job description. Your skills and curiosity will stand out and set you apart.
Interested? Drop us a short introductory email to email@example.com and please make sure to include a link to your GitHub profile.