We believe that today's "digital identity" is fundamentally flawed. There are too many profiles, registration screens, passwords, privacy violations, data leaks, phishing attacks, and data mining operations out there. Our vision is to make the internet more secure and private with better software, open-source, and open knowledge.
Ory is the largest open-source authentication and authorization (login, registration, MFA, permissions, OAuth2, ...) ecosystem and community in the world. We develop open-source software and use it to build a scalable, easy-to-use, and secure cloud platform. You will talk to customers to understand their use case, prototype solutions, run proof-of-concepts to demonstrate value, and help them move to production.
- Position type: Full time
- Location: Munich, Germany / Remote (Timezone CET ± 3H)
- Components: Ory Cloud Console, Ory Open Source
What You'll Do
- Talk to customers, write code, debug and solve problems.
- Become an expert at using the Ory Cloud and Ory Open Source products.
- Work with the Product, Engineering, and Sales teams to advocate for our customers.
- Collaborate with the Ory Open Source community to build and expand the Ory Open Source ecosystem.
- Help set the tone for future hires and develop the sales and solutions team.
We’re looking for someone who has
- A Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical or technical subject field or equivalent experience.
- Experience at a SaaS provider or working with open source products with a commercial cloud offering.
- Excellent scripting knowledge (e.g. BASH, Python, Ruby, Perl)
- Familiarity with at least one open source database (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Strong attention to detail, communication, and writing skills. Fluent written and spoken English skills, any other languages are a plus.
- Prior Experience in some communication-related roles a plus
What’s it like to work at Ory?
Ory is an engineering company with a high degree of freedom and autonomy. You will be working with experienced, helpful, and talented peers who all share a deep passion for software.
Ory is just starting and there are countless opportunities and constant work in progress. We support each other in our curiosity and creativity which we pursue through thoughtful discussion, transparency, and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues. We want to work in a company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well.
We are looking for people with passion, curiosity, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience does not precisely match the job description. Your skills and curiosity will stand out and set you apart.
Interested? Drop us a short introductory email to firstname.lastname@example.org and please make sure to include a link to your GitHub profile.