With more than 20,000 members, Ory is the leading open-source authentication identity management, account registration, login and authorization ecosystem and community in the world. Ory’s flagship zero trust network “Ory Network” is a global, scalable and secure platform for managing identities and its distribution across various internet services including IoT and emerging Fintech systems. Ory is a modern software start-up founded in 2019 that promotes an open, diverse, and collaborative working culture.
As Ory expands, best-in-class recruiting processes and a filled talent pipeline play an integral role to the success of our company. This position provides the opportunity to set up a new team and to build the company with us. Leave a footprint!
- Position type: Full Time
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Design and implement a recruiting strategy that is in line with the overall business strategy.
- Define, implement and improve an end-to-end recruiting process (from sourcing to onboarding) for the various departments that ensures a positive candidate experience throughout the whole process and fast decision making.
- Ensure that hiring needs are being evaluated and forecasted together with the executive team in one hiring plan.
- Ensure the filling of requested positions.
- Define and implement interview standards.
- Generate a talent pipeline; build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management stay up-to-date on labor legislation and changes in regulations.
- B.Sc. degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in recruiting across all levels, preferably knowledgeable in the end-to-end-process such as sourcing, recruiting, closing, onboarding.
- Good understanding of sourcing techniques and tools for example recruitment software, social networks, applicant tracking systems, and HR databases.
- Experienced in tracking recruiting metrics such as time-to-fill and cost-per-hire.
- Good understanding of employer branding strategies.
- Very good knowledge of candidates selection methods.
- Basic understanding of the national and international labor law.
- Conceptual, strategic and critical thinking, problem-solving skills.
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English and German.
- Ability to adapt and prioritize in a constantly changing environment.
Ory is an engineering company with a high degree of freedom and autonomy. You will be working with experienced, helpful, and talented peers who all share a deep passion for software.
Ory is just starting and there are countless opportunities and constant work in progress. We support each other in our curiosity and creativity which we pursue through thoughtful discussion, transparency, and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues. We want to work in a company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well.
We are looking for people with passion, curiosity, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience does not precisely match the job description. Your skills and curiosity will stand out and set you apart.
Interested? Drop us a short introductory email to [email protected] and please make sure to include a link to your GitHub profile.