We believe that today's "digital identity" is fundamentally flawed. There are too many profiles, registration screens, passwords, privacy violations, data leaks, phishing attacks, and data mining operations out there. Our vision is to make the internet more secure and private with better software, open-source, and open knowledge. Ory is the largest open-source authentication and authorization (login, registration, MFA, permissions, OAuth2,...) ecosystem and community in the world. We develop open-source software and use it to build a scalable, easy-to-use, and secure cloud platform.
As Technical SEO Analyst, you will implement SEO best practices to optimize Ory's reach as a brand and global standard for secure identity management solutions.
- Position Type: Full Time
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Components: DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, and SEO Rada
- Lead technical SEO efforts in collaboration with web development and product teams.
- Assist on general SEO projects such as keyword research, content planning, and other internal SEO lead work.
- Monitor Ory's web presence, finding and resolving technical or content issues that arise.
- Research internal web content accessibility standards and understand how they impact SEO.
- Communicate SEO best practices to the rest of the marketing team and make sure they are applied to marketing campaigns.
- Document SEO best practices to communicate with the engineering team.
- Work with growth marketing experts to foresee impact to SEO during A/B testing experiments.
- Communicate an SEO roadmap to relevant members of company leadership.
- Maintain your knowledge of industry best practices and innovations in technical SEO.
- Assist on wider SEO objectives such as site migrations, page deprecations, and more.
- 4+ years of experience working in technical SEO with multiple CMS platforms
- An understanding of SEO core principles.
- An ability to collaborate across departments, including with Engineering.
- Experience working with different crawlers to identify technical issues (e.g. DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, and SEO Radar).
- An ability to communicate technical concepts to a wide audience with varying levels of technical expertise.
- Knowledge of Core Web Vitals and their impact on SEO.
- An ability to develop and understand page schema.
- An understanding of sitemaps and hreflang.
- An understanding of how SEO works in relation to Google crawls
Ory is an engineering company with a high degree of freedom and autonomy. You will be working with experienced, helpful, and talented peers who all share a deep passion for software.
Ory is just starting and there are countless opportunities and constant work in progress. We support each other in our curiosity and creativity which we pursue through thoughtful discussion, transparency, and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues. We want to work in a company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well.
We are looking for people with passion, curiosity, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience does not precisely match the job description. Your skills and curiosity will stand out and set you apart.
Interested? Drop us a short introductory email to email@example.com and please make sure to include a link to your GitHub profile.