With more than 20,000 members, Ory is the leading open-source authentication identity management, account registration, login and authorization ecosystem and community in the world. Ory’s flagship zero trust network “Ory Network” is a global, scalable and secure platform for managing identities and its distribution across various internet services including IoT and emerging Fintech systems. Ory is a modern software start-up founded in 2019 that promotes an open, diverse, and collaborative working culture.
The Technical SEO Marketing Manager at Ory is highly cross functional and will be responsible for developing and executing the company's SEO strategy, measurement, automation on a local and global scale. You have a good understanding of how other marketing channels integrate with SEO and will play a key role in the development of SEO and will decide on key success factors. With the product management and your marketing colleagues you will regularly evaluate the product and the market.
- Position Type: Full Time
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Manage the execution of SEO strategies and lead complex cross-functional projects from idea to implementation for Ory.
- Perform site audits and ensure technical excellence with actionable recommendations for improvement, this includes keyword targeting, action plan, budgeting, and performance analytics
- Work closely with marketing, product, engineering, localization and other lines of business on designing and implementing all relevant SEO measures.
- Evaluating and deciding on software and tools for use in SEO.
- Develop and automate reporting dashboard to help identify trends and understand the SEO performance building and optimizing relevant SEO rankings.
- SEO design of landing pages and CMS templates as well as associated A/B testing and performance analysis.
- Creating performance dashboards, analytics requirements, and market Intelligence Reports.
- Conducting regular marketing insights sessions for your Ory Colleagues.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. English is our corporate language.
- at least 3 years of professional experience in technical SEO.
- a strong passion for the internet and data privacy, security and transparency.
- a strong understanding of customer needs and an urge to provide them with sustainable solutions.
- strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset.
- deep understanding of hierarchical website structure, content silos and linking best practices.
- an excellent understanding of conversion funnels and customer journeys.
- Hands-on experience with SEO software, CMS systems, and core web vitals.
- a strong affinity for data and strong analytical skills.
- strong interest in marketing trends and best practices.
- ideally marketing experience in SaaS, B2B or software development.
- familiarity with productivity tools such as spreadsheets, Python or web APIs.
Ory is an engineering company with a high degree of freedom and autonomy. You will be working with experienced, helpful, and talented peers who all share a deep passion for software.
Ory is just starting and there are countless opportunities and constant work in progress. We support each other in our curiosity and creativity which we pursue through thoughtful discussion, transparency, and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues. We want to work in a company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well.
We are looking for people with passion, curiosity, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience does not precisely match the job description. Your skills and curiosity will stand out and set you apart.
Interested? Drop us a short introductory email to [email protected] and please make sure to include a link to your GitHub profile.