Ory is possible because of a unique, experienced, and dedicated community. Sponsors, contributors, and adopters make this ecosystem possible and shape it in significant ways.
Important community resources include GitHub, Ory Slack Chat and GitHub Discussions for Ory Kratos, Ory Hydra, Ory Keto, Ory Oathkeeper and all other Ory projects, you can also visit our archived old forum.
Members of the Ory community have built technology, written blog posts, and published open source software that extends or modifies the core technology. This is not an exhaustive list. Want your own content here? Create a PR!
Please note that this content is not actively maintained by the Ory team, is written by the community and might be out of date, unmaintained, or otherwise faulty.
- Ory Kratos Svelte Node self service
- Ory Kratos Next.js self service UI
- Ory Kratos Rescript React UI SPA + Bindings
- Styx: Ory Kratos/Hydra Erlang frontend UI
- Ory Kratos Sveltekit example
- Reference Ory Docker Compose Setup + Article
- Predefined dockertest libraries for Hydra, Kratos & Keto integration tests
- Ory Hydra PoC for OAuth 2.0/OIDC provider
- Ory Hydra Python login/consent provider example
- Ory Hydra Identity Provider for over LDAP
- Ory Kratos "hydra-integration" branch
- Ory Hydra Middleware for Gin (Go)
- Ory Hydra Two-factor authentication login provider
- OpenID Connect client for Angular
- Ory Hydra Identity Provider
- Golang login/consent provider and Ory stack example
Note that while we try to keep the collections up to date, they might be outdated. Please open an issue if that is the case.
First, you have to install the Postman App for Windows, Mac, or Chrome. You can find it on the Postman Apps page.
Visit the Ory Postman Public Workspace and select the Collection you want to use and import it or select the Ory project you want to run below:
Our API Collections are built directly from the swagger specification (you can
find it at the path
/spec/api.json) and are organized into folders that
categorize the various API calls.
For example, in the Ory Kratos collection, you will find all calls related to
identities in the folder with the same name.
To be able to work with the collection you need to set the
For example, when running Ory Kratos as configured, the
baseURl needs to be
set to the public endpoint(in the
You may also have to configure query parameters or the JSON method body, depending on the API call.
Do not store tokens in Postman as environment variables!
If you are signed in to the Postman application, it will automatically try to synchronize Collections and Environments with the Postman servers. This means that a token, which could allow someone else access to your APIs, is being uploaded to Postman's servers.
Postman has taken measures to ensure that tokens are encrypted and encourages users to store them in Environment Variables. Read more here.