Ory is possible because of a unique, experienced, and dedicated community. Sponsors, contributors, and adopters make this ecosystem possible and shape it in significant ways.
Important community resources include GitHub, Slack (chat) and GitHub Discussions for Ory Kratos, Ory Hydra, Ory Keto, Ory Oathkeeper and all other Ory projects, you can also visit our archived forum.
Members of the Ory community have built technology, written blog posts, and published open source software that extends or modifies the core technology. This is a list of those.
Please note that these links are community supported and might be out of date or unmaintained.
Open source software
- Ory Kratos "hydra-integration" branch
- WIP: Ory Hydra/ Ory Oathkeeper Zero Trust Reference "Hello World App"
- Ory Hydra Terraform provider
- Ory Hydra PoC for OAuth2/OpenID Connect provider
- Ory Hydra Identity Provider for over LDAP
- Ory Hydra Two-factor authentication login provider
- Ory Hydra Golang Consent App SDK
- Ory Hydra Kubernetes Helm Chart
- Ory Hydra Middleware for Gin (Go)
- Ory Hydra Python login/consent provider example
- Ory Hydra Golang login/consent provider using Authboss user/password authentication
- Golang login/consent provider and Ory stack example
- OpenID Connect client for Angular
- Ory Oathkeeper and Auth0
- API Access Control with Ambassador and Ory Oathkeeper
- OAuth2 with Ory Hydra and Vapor on iOS (1/2)
- OAuth2 with Ory Hydra and Vapor on iOS (2/2)
- Creating an oauth2 custom lamda authorizer for use with Amazons (AWS) API Gateway using Hydra
- Practical Example of Implementing OAuth 2.0 Using ory/hydra
- CKAN Authentication
Want your own content here? Create a PR!