A cloud native Access and Identity Proxy
-c, --config strings Path to one or more .json, .yaml, .yml, .toml config files. Values are loaded in the order provided, meaning that the last config file overwrites values from the previous config file.
-h, --help help for oathkeeper
- oathkeeper credentials - Generate RSA, ECDSA, and other keys and output them as JSON Web Keys
- oathkeeper health - Commands for checking the status of an ORY Oathkeeper deployment
- oathkeeper rules - Commands for managing rules
- oathkeeper serve - Starts the HTTP/2 REST API and HTTP/2 Reverse Proxy
- oathkeeper version - Display this binary's version, build time and git hash of this build